Friday, 23 June 2017

Two Little Cards

Hello Blog friends and followers, thank you for popping in and Thank You for all your comments on my box.  Remember it was not my idea it was http://johnnextdoor.blogspot.co.uk/ ... did you pop over and have a look at John`s Blog??? 
I use StampinUp Ink pads.  I really like them and use them lots now I have mastered getting them open!!!  The girl I get my things from often sends me a Free Gift.  The last gift was the Thankful Life Stamp Set.  It is one of their multiple layer sets.  I have lots of their "two step" sets and love them.  This one I found a bit tricky but I got there in the end.
Here are two cards I made using the set.  I have made more but always forget to photograph them.

Included in the set is the vase and sentiment
Base White Card Stock, pink card for matting
I inked my stamp then stamped off some ink on a crinkled up piece of Cling Film
That gave me a textured effect on the vase
That`s it for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time 
Hugs
Patricia xxx

OOOOOPPPSS!!! just realised I forgot to press Publish ... it does help!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hello Patricia,
    These cards are gorgeous. I love the effect of the crinkle on the vase, just makes it that bit different.
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning patricia,
    Lovely cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Patricia...I love SU pads and card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really pretty Patricia and in my favourite colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ach, wie hübsch, liebe pat....deine beiden karten schauen ganz entzückend aus...
    liebe grüsse...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two pretty cards Patricia, beautiful posies in your vase, love the colours.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very pretty cards, lovely designs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little cards sis. Sorry haven't been able to get my dashboard to see what being posted by whom. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Patricia they are really pretty...you can also get printed images from LOTV now as well! hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patricia,
    2 wonderfully created cards, and such pretty stamped designs.
    The sentiment I couldn't quite read, but it must be wonderful.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello
    Oh love these cards and the bubble wrap effect is lovely.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete