Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Gift box for a Man

Hello Blog friends and followers hope you are all well.
After such along spell away from Blogging I would like thank everyone who has popped in recently for their loyal support. 
I made the bags shown in my last post for the two female teachers at Robert`s school.  They also have a man teacher part-time who Robert really likes.  Robert and the teacher get on very well, they are both into music especially Drums.  Robert also plays guitar taught by dad.  Thomas is very left handed and although he also plays guitar he gets rather frustrated sometimes.  Give Thomas a problem to sort out, he is much happier doing that.
Anyway here is my box:-

 
Base Kraft Card
Paisley Card is Kanban card I have had for years
The only thing I found difficulty about the box was getting the lid to fit
However 2nd go was the better fit
I used a big button as the embellishment

Audrey (DIL) has mini products for men to put in it.
 
That`s it from me for today
Thank you so much for your visit I really appreciate each and every one
Till next time
 
Patricia xxx
 

10 comments:

  1. What a fab box for a guy! His teacher will definitely appreciate this especially with it's man goodies.
    My youngest son is left handed and like his brother wanted to play the piano but it was frustrating for him too as it took twice as long to learn music so he gave it up after a few years. Everyone is geared up for us righties which is so unfair. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Patricia,
    Gorgeous box, I'm sure the teacher will love it.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    what a gorgeous box and such a lovely idea for the Male Teachers.
    I see you managed one of those shaped boxes you are so clever.
    I am quite afraid to try,but one day when I get up the courage as I have to psych myself to do things I am afraid of.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Patricia,
    As usual your paper engineering amazes me. This is fantastic and so suitable for the male teacher.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings Patricia, wow what a wonderful box design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant box Patricia and I am not sure why, but the shape seems very masculine so perfect for a chap!! Connor is left handed although when cricketing he bats and bowls right handed!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design of this box and how you made it masculine. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Patricia this is perfect for a man well done another hit for you, I am sure it will be gratefully received.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Patricia,
    What a great box for a man! I love the big button too. A very unique gift which I'm sure the Teacher will love!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete