Monday, 26 June 2017

Gift Bags!

Hello Blog friends and followers, thank you for calling by.  If you landed here because you pressed a wrong button, welcome, please stay a while. If you have time please leave a comment so I know you called. 
I hope you have all had a good weekend and looking forward to the week ahead.  
Here in this part of the North East of East Scotland the children finish school on Friday for the summer.  I do hope we get a glimpse of it while they are off, we did have a couple of days last week and the week before.  That was it for our part of the world.
I had a few Gift Bags to make for Teacher Gifts, thank goodness Robert goes to a tiny little school.
Here are two bags I have made:-

 
XCut Die for the bags 
SB & SW Foliage Dies  
SB Garden Blooms for the flowers 
I have not put sentiments on till I hear what Robert wants on them
 
These bags are brilliant, they hold quite a few Travel/Miniature products.
Audrey (DIL) has the products bought and ready.
They have a man teacher, I will make a box for his gift ... don`t know what that is yet.
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for your visit I really appreciate it
Till next time

Patricia xxx
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia. I don't know what happened to your feed but it's back again, Yay!
    Two fabulous boxes for the teachers! The flowers you've made are just gorgeous. What lucky teachers Robert's got :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the teachers will love their pretty gift bags Patricia

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Patricia,
    Beautiful gift bags.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia
    Please note for once I'm early! Love your bags they really make a little gift into something special Robert will love giving these out.
    I still have my bag you kindly gave me at our last meet up in my craft room I love the flowers on it.
    Margaret xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Patricia,
    As usual, your flowers are gorgeous. Nobody makes better flowers than you, and you don't use fancy gadgets either.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    what wonderful bags and their designs are so brilliant.
    The flowers are so stunning and very beautiful.
    Lucky Teachers that what I say.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia! These are beautiful gift bags! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are so pretty. A gorgeous project
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift bags for the teachers Patricia, keep forgetting about my bag die, makes wonderful bags.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bags the teachers will surety treasure them long after the contents have been used.
    Enjoy your week.
    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia,
    Unlike Margaret , I am anything but early!! I'm three behind! How did that happen! Your gift bags are gorgeous! They always are but I like the dark blue with the pink flowers! Really makes the flowers pop!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete